More Music More Life

Hey Welcome! Call me Amy :)

Saturday, March 10, 2012

New Blog's song =)


Finally done my presentation today ^^
And I use my whole afternoon free time to renew my blog's song =)
If have time, come and hear :D


My blog's song list :
Time For Miracle - Adam Lambert
Song of the movie 2012


Pearl Harbor Movie Theme (nice!!! I like the most)
There You'll Be - Pearl Harbor main song
This movie released at 2001, until this year, it has been 11 years, I still like this movie so much, the director of Transformer =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhpFwpu0mGw


Fairy Tail main theme
Celtic song- Fairy Tail theme
Kono Te Nobashite- Fairy Tail
Evidence- Fairy Tail
Fiesta- Fairy Tail
Once again, I'm Fairy Tail fans hehe ^^


Love U U- JJ
Sorry That I loved You- Anthony
天后- 劉力揚
請比我愛她- 柯震東
燃點- 胡夏





 No time talk for "The Walking Dead", next time la :D





No comments:

Post a Comment