More Music More Life

Hey Welcome! Call me Amy :)

Monday, March 12, 2012

Early date in the Sunday morning =)

It has been 1 year we didn't meet up.
Last year, we met at Sri Gombak, Ice Room. This year, we met at Sri Gombak, Paparich.
Why always meet at Sri Gombak? Cause both of us live at Sri Gombak ma :D

They are sweet, when i am emo or something bad happen, they always care bout me =)
actually is kepo la hahahahahahahaha LOL I AM KIDDING :D

This is Jia Qi.
We both know each other since form1 at Chong Hwa.
My classmate and sitting next to me.
She change to another secondary school when form4, what a sad news for me =(
Finally, we meet again in Tarc. And we start to date.
Now, she just finished A-Level in Tarc and waiting for University. We have to separate again =(
I like her attitude, don't know why hehe ><

This is Berri Yoke Mei.
Same as Jia Qi. Our first met was form1 at Chong hwa.
Same as Jia Qi too, she changed to another secondary school earlier than Jia Qi when we are Form 2.
Another sad news for me =(
We met again when I form4 at Tuisyen class. I was so surprise.
Now, she studying at Sunway University. 
She is kind and polite, I LOVE.





Jia Qi i wish your University live is fun and faster bring a boyfriend come back let me see see :D
Yoke Mei I wish you faster graduate your degree, no extend anymore :D





Lets have a date again, I don't want we meet up 1 year later ><




No comments:

Post a Comment